Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Me and my social expirement

So, today i performed a social expirement. It was actually kind of a very interesting day. I never realized how many people talk to me, but arent actually my friends. Its amazing really! Ha.
So what i did, is I wore a very loud pair of pants. Yep.. thats it. All i did is wear a very bizarre pair of pants. A couple of years agao i found these bright neon striped pants in my grandpas closet and i took them. They actually belonged to J. Boyd Stout... MY GREAT GRANDPA! No joke... they're awesome! So, i wore them to school today and caught everybody off guard. I couldn't believe how many people would not talk to me. I guess that they were embarrassed to talk to me! Ha. I love walking down the hall and getting so many double takes! It is funny to watch people. They dont want you to know that they are looking at you, so they try to do it without you knowing. New flash: I KNEW! On the other hand, I could really tell the people who liked me for me and didnt care what others thought. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!
If you are a very adventurous person I would really recommend trying this. Its really interesting!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture of those pants, Jesse. I'll still talk to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is exactly why I'm dating you.

    ReplyDelete